Friday, December 19, 2008

A Christmas Tradition!

Back when my family lived in Mustin Manor we lived next door to the Norris clan. Our families lived next to each other on Roby Drive for 28 years until both families moved away. Years ago we started the tradition of spending a night together celebrating Christmas. I have such fond memories of this tradition. Each year the other neighbor would host the party. This year it was the Norris' turn. As usual Shelia tempted us with tasty treats like Christmas Wreaths (which my sister loves), Buckeyes, Cherry Cobbler and Fudge! As I looked around the room and saw everyone sitting together, talking and laughing it was like we just started where we left off......on Roby Drive! All of us being together just makes me realize how much I really do miss the old house.

1 comment:

  1. I will always love Roby!! It was our home, but having wonderful neighbors makes it even more special. I, too, love the Christmas evening we spend together. Thank you for all the great memories Norris'.

    ReplyDelete