Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Baker Family Christmas Party


Another Christmas tradition our family has is getting together with my mom's side of the family. Usually my mom hosts the party with all my cousins and their children at her house, however, this year it was hosted by my grandma at Mounds Park in their Pavillion . What can I say....it was a BLAST!! My brother-in-law is a DJ on the side so he set up his equipment and we rocked the night away. He played everything from the Cha Cha Slide and Electric Slide to Bing Crosby singing White Christmas. It was so much fun seeing all the kids, as well as the adults dancing and singing. How many families do you know that all get up and do the Electric Slide? Thanks Grandma....we look forward to doing this next year!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree that the party was the best! And, I went home to a clean house!!!!! MOm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that party was terrific! AND I CAME HOME TO A CLEAN HOUSE!!!!

    ReplyDelete