Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yes Doctor...I Need Another Appointment!


I don't know about you, but I'm ready for temperatures in the upper 70s! This cold weather is wrecking havoc on the health of my poor family! Last week Sophie started wheezing and on top of that running yet another fever. When we got her to the doctor on Tuesday he informed us it was a bad cold that probably needed to be fought with an antibiotic. We started her on the meds immediately and within 24 hours her fever went away and she was breathing better. Just when we thought we might have dodged the bullet Gracie starts complaining of her throat hurting Thursday night. Of course Friday morning I dialed the doctor's office again to schedule yet ANOTHER appointment. The diagnosis.....Strep Throat. The doctor put her on an antibiotic and she started to feel better. Then yesterday she woke up with some major congestion causing her to wheeze a little. I ask....does it ever end? I'm ready to pack up my family and move to Florida for the rest of the winter! Oh, by the way, my poor niece has Bronchitis. These poor kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment